Voluteers play an integral role at Birdsvilles. For this reason, as a volunteer, you will be provided with training and ongoing support needed to successfully undertake your voluteer placement.
- If you are commited, dedicated and passinate animal lover, who one day would like a career in the animal industry,
- If you would like to learn sale and stock control in a unquie and different environment,
- If you would like to obtain some experience in a friendly workplace before entering the workforce,
- If you would like to advance your knowlegde of animals, their care and products, or
- If you would like to help with Birdsviile birds and small animal rehoming program,
Them this could be the opportunity for you.
Work experience with Birdsville can offer you the exposer to a wide range of animal and retail work opportunies, including zoo keeping, animal care, animal welfare, other animal industry, veterinarian, vet nurse, boarding facilities, retail industry, sales, customer service and with us.
Birdsvilles offer several different work experience programs.
- School work experience
- Tafe work experience
- Disability service & Return to work
- Youth volunteer program
*Note that positions will involve direct interaction with animals.